Ibanez’s double-cutaway Talman TCY10 is perfect for the electric guitarist who wants to gain the full tones of an acoustic guitar without losing the comfort and playability of an electric.
This Ibanez guitar features the clarity of a bridge pickup combined with a spruce top and mahogany back and sides.
- Body Shape: Talman double cutaway
- Neck: Mahogany neck
- BackSides: Mahogany back and sides
- Top: Spruce top
- Rosette: Black and white multi rosette
- Tuners: Ibanez chrome die-cast uners
- Pickup: Ibanez piezo pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ200T Preamp with 2-band EQ and onboard tuner
- Fretboard: Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II nut and saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage bridge pins
- Strings: Ibanez coated acoustic strings
- Finishes: Black high-gloss finish
- Case sold separately