Here’s the recipe for Chocolate cupcakes with Goya double hazelnut Whipped Cream Frosting.
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp vegetable oil
For the frosting:
1 cup All purpose Cream
3 tbsp Goya Double Hazelnut Spread
For the cupcake
- Preheat oven to 177 degrees. Line a 6-hole 3 oz. muffin pan with paper cups. Set aside.
- In a bowl, slightly beat egg. Add in oil, water, and hotcake mix. Mix batter until blended.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter per muffin hole. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until done.
- Cool and set aside
For the frosting
- Combine 1 cup of All purpose cream and 3 tbsp of Goya Hazelnut Spread
- Beat until creamy and smooth
- Refrigerate it first before putting it in your cupcake
Spread Goya Double hazelnut whipped cream frosting onto cupcakes. Top with sprinkles or your favorite Goya Chocolates.
In my version, I put Take it, Goya bits and Goya dark chocolate. Yummy!
And it’s easy as that, plus it’s super delicious. I hope you can try it too!