Ever since I became a Work at Home Mom, with no helper to assist me, I became the Chief Cook on our household. ^_^
Well, nakaka relax naman for me ang mag luto, especially if it’s for my family!
And so I try this new yummy and easy to do recipe, using JOLLY MUSHROOM!
Here’s how to do it:
Stir fry Tofu and Eggplant with JOLLY MUSHROOM
· 4 pieces extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
· 2 pieces eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
· 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
· 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
· 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
· 2 tablespoons cooking oil
· Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a cooking pot then pour-in cooking oil.
2. Fry the tofu and eggplant; cook, turning occasionally, until browned. Transfer to a plate.
3. On another pan, saute garlic and onion.
4. Add soy sauce and oyster sauce then stir.
5. Pour-in water and let boil.
7. Put-in the fried tofu and eggplant and cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
8. Add sugar, salt, and ground black pepper then stir. Cook for a minute more.
9. Turn-off heat then transfer to a serving bowl.
10. Serve. Share and enjoy!
The yummy finish product! ^_^